About Us

We are here to defend you

Our team focuses on giving all the support our clients need in immigration matters. We can help you with appeals, B-1 visas, business immigration, citizenship and naturalization, extensions, deportation defense, family immigration, green card, or any other immigration-related issue.

We stand together against any challenge to defend each of our clients in Las Vegas, guiding you to comply with the legal specifications so as not to put your immigration process at risk.

Miguel Heras and the entire team have helped many people who want to come to the United States or that are looking to stay once they get here.

Fuerza Law Immigration

We are on your side!


We handle your case,
we will fight for you

Our experienced immigration lawyers will give you all the support available to solve your legal situation in the United States. We offer the following services:

Guidance on immigration

Do you have immigration problems and don’t know what you need to do? We tell you how to start, and we accompany and guide you in the process needed to solve your case.

Naturalization and citizenship

We help you start your procedure and correctly carry out the process to obtain naturalization or legal citizenship in the United States.

Employment visas

We can help you to obtain a special visa that allows you to work legally within the United States and forge a better future for you and your family.

Family petitions

Are you a US citizen and want to request permission for your family members to live and work in the United States? We can help you.


Success stories


Our Las Vegas immigration
lawyers respond

Immigration problems raise many doubts; Although the resolution process can be slow, having a trusted and experienced team of lawyers is vital to your success. Here are some of the frequently asked questions that our lawyers answer:

There are several types of visas for different purposes, they are classified as Non-Immigrant Visa, which are granted for specific times; and the Immigrant Visa, also known as the Green Card.

There are two ways you can receive your Residence Card (Green Card); the first one is through a direct relative, if someone in your family is a permanent resident or a United States citizen, they can make a request so that you can have legal residence.

The second way is to enter the country legally with a nonimmigrant visa, and apply for an adjustment of status.

An experienced lawyer can always guide you correctly to carry out the process successfully.

Naturalization is a legal process with which a permanent resident can receive US citizenship, after having lived in the United States for at least 5 years, passing a civics test in English and taking the oath to become a naturalized citizen.

In case of being the spouse of a United States citizen, naturalization only requires 3 years of legal residence in the United States.

The United States can provide asylum to those who are fleeing their native country for persecution based on race, religion, nationality, membership in social groups, or political opinion; Immigrants can apply for asylum at ports of entry to the United States by filing Form I-859, along with their application and a withholding of removal, to avoid being deported from the United States for one year.

To extend the time of your visa or apply for an adjustment of status, you must file Form I-539 before the expiration date of your visa.

It is necessary to have the advice of a trusted lawyer to carry out this procedure.


Contact us


E Oakey Blvd, Las Vegas
Nevada 89104

Call us




Send us a message

Write to us all your questions or comments